– Ooohh is that (pointing at our furniture outlet upstairs) a café? A restaurant? What?
– Is this Peljhorkhang? I think the signboard states that it isn’t.
– This isn’t Megah? No, Megah’s downstairs.
– Do you have guidebooks? No, but you’ll get them at Megah, at Kuenjung…
– Do you have guidebooks? No, sorry but we’ve got many other books to read!
– How much do I have to pay for membership? Membership?
– Can you sponsor a book I’m trying to get published? I don’t know… maybe you could sponsor mine.
– Is this a library? No, it’s a bookshop.
– Whose dogs are these?
– Do these dogs bite?
– Are these your dogs?
– Do you sell envelopes? No but we sell books…
– Oh I’m not buying anything, just waiting for someone to pick me up. Oh alright.
– You should open a café. I will, maybe soon.
– Daju, dhai cha?(brother, do you have curd)
– Do you sell prayer books?